Multi-media company, the MultiChoice Group is inviting suitably qualified individuals to submit their application and join the company’s Graduate Trainee programme for 2021. Make sure you check the minimum requirements and job details before applying.
With headquarters in South Africa, the Netherlands, and Dubai, the MultiChoice Group operates primarily in video entertainment, pay television, content security, and advertising. Serving 13.5 million households and still growing, its popular brands include DStv, SuperSport, GOtv, DStv NOw, Showmax, M-Net, and Irdeto, a European content security leader.
MultiChoice Graduate Trainee Programme
The Graduate Trainee Programme seeks to develop high-potential leaders in the field of media and entertainment by providing the successful applicant with specialized coaching, mentoring and hands-on training. In addition, the graduate trainee will be working closely with experienced managers and coworkers on various projects as needed. The programme also aims to establish skills applicable to the following specialist areas such as:
- Customer Value Management
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Experience
- Corporate Affairs
- IT and Technology
The duties and responsibilities of the graduate trainee will include:
- Participating in formal and informal structured learning
- Engaging in a continuous feedback
- Facilitating meetings, event attendance, logistics, etc.
- Providing assistance with creating briefing papers, reports, documents, and presentation development as needed
- Conducting research and presenting findings
- Taking part in specific projects as outlined by the manager
- Requesting access to essential data from management for compiling reports
Who should apply?
The ideal applicant must be able to meet the minimum qualification requirements to apply:
- Must have a degree-level education in any of the following fields:
- BCom in Media Communications or Marketing
- BA in Customer User Experience or Design
- BA or BCom Law with LLB
- BCom in International Relations
- BCom in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business Management
- BCom in Technology or Engineering
- Post-study work experience must not exceed 2 years
- A South African citizen by birth, naturalization, or able to work in South Africa
- Solid communication and relationship building skills
- Good problem-solving and time management skills
- Motivated, flexible, and thoroughly accountable
How do I apply?
If eligible, apply by accessing the company’s recruitment portal and registered an account. If you already registered then logged in and click on the available Graduate Trainee Internship programme to get started.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 21 November 2020.
For more information get in touch with the company by filling out the online contact form. Click here to access the form.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be based in MultiChoice’s Randburg offices in Gauteng.
- How long will it be for?
This graduate programme will run for a period of 18 months
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the MultiChoice Graduate Trainee Programme 2021advert.