Fidelity Services Group invites unemployed youth to apply for Assembler Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 31 January 2021
Learnership Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate with Maths and Science
- Strong oral communication skills
- Basic electronics qualification.
- Assembling of devices and the ability to trace issues and fault finding
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Receiving and keeping stock for your assembly’s.
- Doing stock count every week on your stock.
- Doing all QC documents regarding the sub assembly that you are building.
- Making sure all builds are done in the time bracket that’s been given to you every day. (Assembling and testing)
How to apply