How do I get a job as a cleaner?6 easy ways to find cleaning jobs
- Join a cleaning agency.
- Sign up to business directories.
- List your services on freelance sites.
- Get job alerts from job sites.
- Contact facility management companies.
How much does a government cleanerIn the latest circular (for August 2018), the details for several positions have been published, including a large number for cleaners, groundsmen and cooks, which are all level 2 earners. In these positions, employees can expect to earn an annual salary of R96,549 – or roughly R8,000 a monthWhat qualifications do I need to be a cleaner?Skills and experience you will need
- A reasonable level of fitness.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work both alone and in a team.
- Awareness of health and safety procedures.
- Reading skills for following instructions.
- Maths skills for measuring cleaning fluids.
What questions will I be asked in a cleaning interview?Interview Questions for Cleaners:
- When tasked with cleaning multiple spaces, how do you manage your work? …
- What would you do if you ran out of a cleaning product unexpectedly? …
- What would you do if you encountered confidential information while cleaning?