Department of Health Administration Clerk X6 Positions Various Areas
ADMINISTRATION CLERK REF NO: REFS/008256 (X6 POSTS)
Directorate: Forensic Pathology Service
SALARY: R173 703 – R204 612 per annum (plus benefits)
CENTRE: Pretoria FPS (X2 Posts)
Johannesburg (X2 Posts)
Roodepoort (X1 Post)
Germiston (X1 Post)
- Senior certificate/ Grade 12 or National Diploma/ Degree in Public Management.
- Management Assistant or related qualification.
- Proven relevant experience as an administration clerk will be added advantage.
- A valid driving license.
- Must be Computer literate (MS Office) proof required.
- Good office organizational skills.
- Good communication skills (writing and verbal) fluent in English.
- Knowledge and understanding legislative frameworks governing public services.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail in work/report preparation.
- Basic bookkeeping, office planning, organizational and archiving skills.
- Punctuality (time management).
RESPONSIBLE DUTIES :
- Assist in the management and organization of post- Mortem area and operational office.
- Provide efficient and effective administration service to all related stakeholders. Systematic organizational and monitoring of human remains admitted and released.
- Daily updating of relevant registers through MS (Excel) Spreadsheets to ensure that statistics are available on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis as requested.
- Records keeping of unidentified and unclaimed human remains, in addition to all remains in storage.
- Management of the release of human remains by verifying that all funeral undertakers produce or submit valid regulation 363 certificates of competence before the release of human remains.
- Attend telephone inquiries and interaction with stakeholders such as doctors, SAPS, funeral undertaker, and families as may be required.
- Compile cremation documents.
- The successful candidate will be requested to assist with HRM, Asset, and PM Administration.
ENQUIRIES MUST BE SENT TO:
Pretoria FPS: Mr. M Fourie Tel No: (082) 306 2975 or Mr. C Chauke Tel No: (082)
306 3005 Johannesburg Ms. P Mdluli Tel No: (082) 306 3016
Roodepoort: Mr. A Stander Tel No: (082) 306 3019
Germiston: Mr. G Mashigo Tel No: (082) 306 3027
HOW TO APPLY: must be delivered to-: Forensic Medical Service 11 Diagonal Street 13 floor, reception can be posted to Forensic Medical Service P.O Box 7128 Johannesburg 2000.
Due to technical problems with the GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address, or at the Center where the post is allocated.
CLOSING DATE: 26 March 2021