EPWP Cleanliness and Safety Ambassadors
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Economic Development Department has the following job opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding twelve (12) months and these will be located in the following Regions: (A: Kya Sands, C: Florida/Roodepoort, D: Klipspruit, F: Aeroton and G: Lenasia)
The department is inviting unemployed individuals to apply to provide various services within the Priority Economic Zones (PEZ). We encourage people living closer to the mentioned PEZ to apply accordingly. The suitable candidates will be required to assist with general work, litter picking, public education, patrolling.
The details are as follows:
This Vacancy is open to External Applicants AND Employees of the City of Johannesburg
Department: Economic Development
Branch: IRED Directorate
Designation: EPWP Cleanliness and Safety Ambassadors
Salary Range: R3 200 pm (monthly stipend)
- A: Kya Sands
- C: Florida/Roodepoort
- D: Klipspruit
- F: Aeroton
- G: Lenasia
- Grade 8 or higher
- Physically Fit
- Good Interpersonal Skills -writing and verbal communication skills.
- To pick litter in the PEZ
- Do public awareness on waste management
- Perform any other duties as delegated by the supervisor (applies to all responsibilities).
- Collaborative/Teamwork & Accountability
- Emotional intelligence. Sound judgment
- Work independently and under pressure.
- Customer and Service Delivery Management (Batho Pele) Ethics
- HR Values and CoJ Values
- Integrity and Professionalism Impact and Influence and Confidentiality.
City of Johannesburg
Group Corporate & Shared Services: Group Human Capital Management Metropolitan Centre
158 Civic Boulevard
PO Box 1049
PUBLICATION DATE: 10 MARCH 2021
CLOSING DATE: 23 MARCH 2021
Contact Persons: Rirhandzu Maluleke
Tel No: (011) 703 5262
Contact Persons: Thembelihle Nogemane
Tel No: (011) 703 5513
Contact Persons: Sakhile Sikhosana
Tel No: (011) 703 5515
All applications will be through the website using this link:
Or visit www.joburg.org.za and click on Vacancies