Coca-Cola: Packaging Learnership programme 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging department.
To provide people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must have Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be Employment Equity candidate
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams