Participate in a 1 year Learnership in the banking and alternative banking sector.
This Learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF Level 5 Certificate in the banking service advice relevant to the banking sector. The BANKSETA welcomes applications fro persons with disabilities.
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
- Valid certified copy of grade 12 certificate with a minim pass of 50 % in English and a minimum pass of 50% Mathematics or a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy.
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit and no criminal record
- under the age of 35 as at 1 July 2021.
- Currently not participating in a learnership.
- Not involved in any other studies from 1July 2021 to 30 June 2022.
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Only South African citizens in possession of a a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
A MOTHLY ALLOWANCE OF R3500 WILL BE PAID TO THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS. NO FEES WILL BE REQUIRED FROM YOU THROUGHOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS!!